CRM is seeking qualified and experienced ready mix truck drivers. To accommodate the growing needs of our market, we are looking for committed employees to share our goals and values to meet our customers needs.
READY MIX TRUCK DRIVER
Driver is responsible for delivering concrete to job sites while following all safety rules and project specific guidelines.
- Conduct thorough daily safety inspection and fill out required paperwork
- Complete deliveries in a timely and respectable manner
- Verify correct material and weight is loaded in the truck
- Communicate with all co-workers, supervisors, mechanics on safety issues and repairs, dispatcher, etc.
- Maintain performance objectives
- Complete other job duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Min. 2 years operating experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Current Class B CDL with no suspensions, failure to appear, etc.
- Valid medical card
- Frequently lift 10 lbs; periodically 50 lbs
- Ability to sit or stand for extended amounts of time, kneel, walk, crawl, climb or balance
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We know that our success doesn't come without the time and dedication from our employees. To build a career and maintain long-lasting commitments from our employees, we offer a compensation package and benefit programs that are annually reviewed for the employees benefit.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org